Sunday, February 27, 2011

Special Oscar Post!!!!



Not that Oscar!  This one!









Okay, before the Oscars start, I thought I’d weigh in with my picks.  This year I saw all of the Oscar nominated movies, except True Grit…I am SO over the Cohen Brothers!  I thought I had to disclose that in fairness to the actors of that movie.  Okay, so here are my picks!!!! 

Best Supporting Actor – Christian Bale
Best Supporting Actress – In absence of a nom for Mila Kunis (who was robbed!) I’ll have to say Melissa Leo
Best Actor – Colin Firth *swoon*
Best Actress – Natalie Portman
Best Director – Christopher Nolan (I don’t care if he wasn’t nominated! Inception rocked!)
Best Picture of the Year - …BLACK SWAN!!!!!


Okay, now it’s your turn to weigh in!  Tell me who you think should win and what you think of my picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment