Thursday, May 17, 2012

What's new in my world????


I’m back!  Yes, I know my reviews have been sparse lately.  I have been in my final months of grad school, but this week, I GRADUATED!!!!!! 


That’s right, bibliophiles.  I’m back!

Just because I haven’t been writing many reviews, doesn’t mean I haven’t been reading.  After all, I had to do something to keep my right brain occupied while I was in business school.  (Those textbooks were awful!)  The good news is I have lots and lots of material to review and more free time to do it in. 

I also have some news to share on the writing front... My new book, Arcadia’s Gift, is almost done.  It is the first book in a planned trilogy.  I will be sure to post details for you soon. 

If any of you are in Madison, WI over Memorial Day weekend, I will be going to #WisCon (the Wisconsin Feminist SciFi Convention...or something like that).  I hope to see some of you there.  If you see me, don’t be shy.  I love meeting new people.  :) 

Well, that is all for now.  Feel free to leave a comment--say hi, tell me what you are reading, what your summer plans are, etc.  Comments make me feel like I’m not just talking to myself.  :)    

1 comment: