Monday, December 10, 2012

Wouldn't you like a chance at winning a $100 Amazon gift card? There's still time! #YAlitchat #TeenReads




THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!


Last week I held my first free promotion since enrolling in KDP Select.  I can’t believe how successful it was!  I held the #1 spot in three categories and made it to #24 in the Kindle e-store.  Coming off of free, I’ve decided to keep Arcadia’s Gift at only 99¢ for the remainder of my review drive in order to make it easy on readers to enter. 

Speaking of... there is still plenty of time to read and review Arcadia’s Gift in order to be entered in a drawing for a $100 Amazon Gift Card!!!!  

Reviews must be posted on Amazon by midnight Central time on December 20, 2012 in order to qualify.  Please make sure you send me your contact information (so I can contact the winner).  You may email me a link to your review at jesilea@charter.net or tweet me at @Jesilea.  


No comments:

Post a Comment