Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring is in the air!

460965279

Well, not here in Wisconsin it isn't, but since I am working on my Spring schedule, I'm trying to be optimistic.  :) Spring has always been a busy time for me as a writer, because it is my convention season. I have three lined up this year, and I'm hoping many of my readers will be able to come out to meet me. If you have never been to a book convention, I strongly recommend it. They are held all over the place, and it is a great place to meet authors, learn about your favorite books, socialize with other readers, make memories. I will never forget playing Apples to Apples with a group of erotica authors. :) Here my schedule so far this year:

  April 4-6:  Odyssey Con - Madison Wisconsin

2014logo    

  May 13 - 18:  Romantic Time Booklovers Convention - New Orleans, LA

download (5)   

  May 23 - 26: WisCon (The World's Largest Feminist Science Fiction Convention - Madison, Wisconsin

download (6)   

That's all I have planned for now, but I'll be sure to let you know of more appearances as they come up. If you see me, please introduce yourself. I love meeting new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment